Participants in the 2018 CIBJO Congress are entitled to book hotel rooms at a special group rate provided by the Grand Hyatt Bogotá. In order to ensure that they receive the rate, they must use the dedicated Booking Module, which can be linked to by clicking the box on the right.
- The Special Rate for single occupancy for a room is U.S.$172.90 + taxes per night. The fee for an additional person per night is $U.S.15.00 + taxes.
- The rate includes a buffet breakfast and WiFi internet.
Additional charges include:
- A housekeeping gratuity of U.S.$1.00 per room per night.
- A bellboy gratuity of U.S.$ 3:00 per room per stay.
- Hotel insurance is U.S. $3.00 per room per stay.
Rooms with one king-size bed or two double beds are available. We urge you to book as soon possible in order to guarantee the type of room that you prefer.
Grand Hyatt Bogotá
The venue of the 2018 CIBJO Congress is the Grand Hyatt Bogotá, the city’s newst luxury hotel which is located between El Dorado International Airport and the city’s center. It is a key landmark in the 18-building Ciudad Empresarial commercial complex, which is considered the most important corporate real estate project ever undertaken in Colombia.
Located along Calle 26 (Avenida El Dorado), the hotel is a short distance from Simón Bolívar Park, National University, the La Gran Estacion luxury retail mall, and numerous companies and government ministries, including the Chamber of Commerce, the Federal Reserve, and the U.S. Embassy.
With its iconic curving façade, the hotel provides its guests with a stunning view of the city against the backdrop of the Andes Mountains.
The hotel features include:
- 372 luxurious rooms featuring floor-to-ceiling windows
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary self-parking
- Grand Club™ lounge
- 24-hour room service
- Full-service Zaitania Spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour business center
- Valet parking
HOTEL ADDRESS: Grand Hyatt Bogotá, Calle 24 A # 57 – 60, Bogotá, Colombia, 111321 – Tel: +57 1 654 1234